This is my attempt at putting the Book of Psalms into my own words. I am not striving for an improved translation or interpretation. This is not The Message by Dave. This is words that mean to me what I am reading. I try not to change wording for the sake of changing, but rather to write down words that I feel the Bible is speaking to me. I hope that you might find some value to this; if so please let me know.

It is my goal to post each Monday. Doing the math, this will take a few years. Stick around and let's see where it goes.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Psalm 15

1Lord, who will come to You in heaven? Who may live in that holy place?

2
The list is long: he must live a blameless life and he that always lives the Way of the Lord; he must always speaks Your truth, which resides in his heart 3 and he that does not speak wrong of his fellow man; and he that does right by his neighbor and does not slander; 4 and he that gives no honor to evil men, but shows his honor to those who fear the LORD; and he who lives by his oaths even when those oaths are not in his best interest; 5 and last: he who supports those in need and does not take bribes.

He who does all these things can not be shaken from You Lord, and will join You in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment